Potty Training Days 3 and 4
Dillan has really taken to potty training. He is pretty regularly self initiating, especially when he is in the mood for some chocolate or a new hot wheels. He can pee on command which is pretty awesome.
We still have a few challenges to overcome.
1. Using a potty outside of our house. I think the stimulation of his surroundings is just too much for him and he can't focus enough to go.
2. Using the potty to go poop. Huge hurdle for every mom i know. We are just going to be patient and see where we end up. Today he was nice enough to wait until nap time when he had a diaper on, so I"m not really stressing about this yet.
3. Standing up to pee. Luke is home the next 3 days and will be leading by example. A lot of cheerios, clean-up and prayer going into this one.
In other news, I'm 15 weeks along. Baby J is about the size of an apple and is still moving around like crazy, especially when i want to sleep. I don't remember being so tired during the second trimester with Dillan but I am constantly exhausted. And stupid. Pregnancy brain to the max most days. Should make teaching this quarter interesting.
No comments:
Post a Comment