Easter Weekend
This Easter weekend we have so many praises and blessings.
- We're in the 3rd trimester of our pregnancy. If it weren't for the CDH diagnosis, this would be the most perfect, easiest pregnancy ever.
- Looks like we will finally close on the new house this week and be able to move in next week. Its pretty exciting and a great distraction!
- Luke is almost done with this semester and will have 3 months off! Dillan and I are really looking forward to having daddy home so much.
- Dillan is an awesome, funny little man. He has learned how to be the center of attention and totally hams it up.
- Ruth has been here for a little over 2 weeks allowing me to take A LOT of me time and prepare for the move. Stan flew in on Thursday and mom and Bart came up last night. We are all doing what we can this weekend to get ready for our big move. And even though we're all so busy, its great to be surrounded by family this weekend.
- Plans for Dillan and Dakota this summer are starting to come together which really relieves the burden on my heart. Jamie is planning on living with us for a few months this fall which IS SO EXCITING I CAN'T STAND IT!!!
- Rusty and Therese will be welcoming Baby Amelia into their arms within the next few weeks. I'm so excited to kiss my niece and see my brother as a daddy!
- I just started my last quarter (at before Maddie is home and stable) at Heald teaching e-commerce. So far, an amazingly fun class full of students who are eager to learn and be pushed. I'm really hopeful that Maddie holds out long enough for me to finish this quarter.
- All of our amazing friends, family and church family that continue to surround us with love, prayers and encouragement.
No comments:
Post a Comment