Monday, April 25, 2011

Next UCSF Appointment


Our next UCSF appointment is scheduled for May 6th. A good day to wear pink!

Tomorrow baby Garrett goes in for his repair surgery - please keep his family in your prayers. Here is a link to his blog: http://ourcdhstory.blogspot.com/

I added a bunch of new blogs on the right side bar - many from older children that are now living such healthy lives their parents have stopped updating the blogs regularly.  Take a minute to read through some of their stories if you're interested in knowing more about CDH and its long term prognosis. 

3 comments:

  1. It is truly wonderful to see all the support of the CDH families. Special prayers for Garrett tonight. Hope you are doing well!
    LCDH Ramsey survivor
    Gram Razza

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was wondering if you have a link to email you directly on your blog somewhere.... I have an almost 2 year old CDH miracle and we are going to be right in your area THIS week for vacation, if you want to meet a success story ;) Just thought I'd offer ;) I have loved following your story this far! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. L - ladibug4@gmail.com. looking forward to hearing from you!

    ReplyDelete