Madelyn Erin Spence. Born July 5, 2011 at 3:16PM. Died of CDH related complications August 7, 2011 at 9:31PM.
This blog follows our family through our pregnancy, her 34 days of life in the NICU and our lives as we learn to go on without her. It is my sincere desire that other families can learn something from us that will save or honor their CDH baby's life.
Notice how on my archive menu on the right, my titles are all screwy? Anyone know how to fix it? I tried adding paragraph break, line break, title html, header html.
When you create or edit a post there should be another thin box above the box where you are writing the body of your blog. That's the spot for the title. If that box is missing, I'll be at a complete loss! :)
Yes, I have advice. Don't use blogger. Wordpress is much better {and it's still free}.
I have been wanting to comment for some time, but I find that I don't know what to say. But I will hug you, even when you're covered in poop. I love you and your family. You are all such a blessing to me.
Lisa,
ReplyDeleteWhen you create or edit a post there should be another thin box above the box where you are writing the body of your blog. That's the spot for the title. If that box is missing, I'll be at a complete loss! :)
Cherie
totally not there. thanks cherie.
ReplyDeleteYes, I have advice. Don't use blogger. Wordpress is much better {and it's still free}.
ReplyDeleteI have been wanting to comment for some time, but I find that I don't know what to say. But I will hug you, even when you're covered in poop. I love you and your family. You are all such a blessing to me.